North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Scores 3/27/11 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Scores 3/27/11

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scores 3/27/11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Scores 3/27/11

Post by BigBoy 04/04/11, 12:11 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
BigBoy wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
NTXSOCCERALLTHEWAY wrote: bounce
Very true, big stumble by ASG. Solar Red is on the move and NTXStrikers can move into the 5th and potential key spot !!! affraid

Coming down to the wire. FCD Red, Texans Red North and Solar Blue are mathematically eliminated from 5th or better.

Solar Royal Needs 2 points in it's last two games against Solar Red and Sting West to guarantee 5th spot. If they don't and Strikers win out against Texans Red North, Solar Blue and FCD Red, Strikers get 5th.

Then again 5th may mean squat depending on how things actually shake out. confused

Don't think 5th could mean that much in D2 just based on the fact that FC Dallas 95 uses players from all teams in the club for the ECNL team. There would only be 4 open spots if FC Dallas (former NTX United), TFC, Sting Blue and FC Dallas South (former Rev.) all stay put in D1 in some capacity.

Definitely some debate. The new rules are a bit confusing but my reading says that any club that fields an ECNL team that is made up of mostly players from D1 regardless of what teams those players came from lose a D1 bye . Unless FCD pulls a bunch of players from D2 and below it will lose 1 D1 bye.

"If a club registers a team for a non-North Texas league, without that team also playing in a regularly scheduled Division of Lake Highlands Girls Classic League, they will lose the bye most closely associated with the group of girls leaving the league. For example, if the majority of the girls are leaving from Division I, a Division I Bye will be forfeited by that club in each applicable age group."

This year the ECNL team (95s) was girls from each team (including several girls from FCD D2/3). Will be interesting to see how it works out for sure.

most other clubs with multiple teams and one of them in the ECNL have ended up with one Premier team. They chose ladies from all their teams in one way or another, and then the other teams had holes to fill. In the new environment, I would think FCD will have to do the same.

And that was what I was unsure of. I assumed the 95 ECNLs for FCD was unique in set-up. I didn't realize that Sting/Solar had girls from multiple teams on the ECNL squad (obviously Feet didn't). Regardless of the club, a team shouldn't lose a bye when only 5/6 of their 20 players are ECNL but then again I don't make the rules. Wink

Let me re-speak....i dont think sting or solar did, and we have been told by texans that Redwill be the team.....but I know others have.....Lonestars and Eclipse, among others.....

BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 04/04/11, 03:00 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
BigBoy wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
NTXSOCCERALLTHEWAY wrote: bounce
Very true, big stumble by ASG. Solar Red is on the move and NTXStrikers can move into the 5th and potential key spot !!! affraid

Coming down to the wire. FCD Red, Texans Red North and Solar Blue are mathematically eliminated from 5th or better.

Solar Royal Needs 2 points in it's last two games against Solar Red and Sting West to guarantee 5th spot. If they don't and Strikers win out against Texans Red North, Solar Blue and FCD Red, Strikers get 5th.

Then again 5th may mean squat depending on how things actually shake out. confused

Don't think 5th could mean that much in D2 just based on the fact that FC Dallas 95 uses players from all teams in the club for the ECNL team. There would only be 4 open spots if FC Dallas (former NTX United), TFC, Sting Blue and FC Dallas South (former Rev.) all stay put in D1 in some capacity.

Definitely some debate. The new rules are a bit confusing but my reading says that any club that fields an ECNL team that is made up of mostly players from D1 regardless of what teams those players came from lose a D1 bye . Unless FCD pulls a bunch of players from D2 and below it will lose 1 D1 bye.

"If a club registers a team for a non-North Texas league, without that team also playing in a regularly scheduled Division of Lake Highlands Girls Classic League, they will lose the bye most closely associated with the group of girls leaving the league. For example, if the majority of the girls are leaving from Division I, a Division I Bye will be forfeited by that club in each applicable age group."

This year the ECNL team (95s) was girls from each team (including several girls from FCD D2/3). Will be interesting to see how it works out for sure.

most other clubs with multiple teams and one of them in the ECNL have ended up with one Premier team. They chose ladies from all their teams in one way or another, and then the other teams had holes to fill. In the new environment, I would think FCD will have to do the same.

And that was what I was unsure of. I assumed the 95 ECNLs for FCD was unique in set-up. I didn't realize that Sting/Solar had girls from multiple teams on the ECNL squad (obviously Feet didn't). Regardless of the club, a team shouldn't lose a bye when only 5/6 of their 20 players are ECNL but then again I don't make the rules. Wink
My interpretation is that the clubs w/ ECNL teams are being penalized for taking players away from LHGCL regardless of how many of them are from the same club or team.

Also my understanding from reading elsewhere is that there will be no dual rostering. In other words a player on an ECNL team will not be allowed on any LHGCL roster.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 04/04/11, 03:24 pm

justfurkicks wrote: My interpretation is that the clubs w/ ECNL teams are being penalized for taking players away from LHGCL regardless of how many of them are from the same club or team.

Also my understanding from reading elsewhere is that there will be no dual rostering. In other words a player on an ECNL team will not be allowed on any LHGCL roster.

Good. The sooner we are done with LHGCL, the better. Anyone that wants our spot can have it.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justfurkicks 05/04/11, 12:05 am

Uncle Numanga wrote:
justfurkicks wrote: My interpretation is that the clubs w/ ECNL teams are being penalized for taking players away from LHGCL regardless of how many of them are from the same club or team.

Good. The sooner we are done with LHGCL, the better. Anyone that wants our spot can have it.

Really have not kept up with the politics but it seems a shame to have the best teams leave the league.

That said, no one will take your place but many will take the best spot they can earn under the circumstances.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2