North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'03 Division Outlook - Page 20 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 20 Empty Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Guest 05/03/13, 12:25 pm

lochwoodinvestments wrote:You guys have a great sense of humor...I hate that im just finding out about this blogging site. In all honesty I havent seen the top 9 teams, say ill reframe from commenting on them...but the other teams that yall are fawning over are truly comical...signing off once again with my new tag name#Hopeitaintyourdaughtersteamthatwedestroycomeqttime#

One thing is for certain... the days of FCD South Suarez "quietly" building are definitely over...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/13, 10:11 pm

I was at that D'Feeters Mbemba - FCD Saurez game. Both teams played 11 on a side. Neither team was ever short of 11 players. The FCD Suarez goalkeeper nutted up and let a roller through with about 2 minutes left in the game, and thus the 1-1 tie. Correct me if I'm wrong Lochwood.

Back to top Go down

Post by lochwoodinvestments 07/03/13, 05:24 am

@fourtexans....sorry but you are incorrect we played with nine, I know because my daughter was one of the nine.

Thanks

lochwoodinvestments
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/03/13, 09:25 am

So I got how the D'Feeters team scored correctly. And if my memory is correct, Suarez scored in the first half on a nice shot by the right forward, but I got the number of players on the field incorrect? At the start of the game there were no extra players on either bench from what I remember. So I'm going to trust my eyes and what they saw. And they saw 11 v 11 on the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/03/13, 09:28 am

Fourtexans wrote:So I got how the D'Feeters team scored correctly. And if my memory is correct, Suarez scored in the first half on a nice shot by the right forward, but I got the number of players on the field incorrect? At the start of the game there were no extra players on either bench from what I remember. So I'm going to trust my eyes and what they saw. And they saw 11 v 11 on the field.

Actually, a couple of the FCD Suarez players are so fast, it makes it look like they have 11 on the field when they only have 9...

(Sorry Lochwood, when I see a hanging curve over the fat part of the plate, I just can't help but swing for the fences.) Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/03/13, 09:37 am

bwgophers wrote:
Fourtexans wrote:So I got how the D'Feeters team scored correctly. And if my memory is correct, Suarez scored in the first half on a nice shot by the right forward, but I got the number of players on the field incorrect? At the start of the game there were no extra players on either bench from what I remember. So I'm going to trust my eyes and what they saw. And they saw 11 v 11 on the field.

Actually, a couple of the FCD Suarez players are so fast, it makes it look like they have 11 on the field when they only have 9...

(Sorry Lochwood, when I see a hanging curve over the fat part of the plate, I just can't help but swing for the fences.) Embarassed

Fcd suarez doesnt need 11 players, they are sooooo good they only need nine players, remember they once destroyed keegan 1-0..,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by lochwoodinvestments 07/03/13, 09:41 am

@silentparent...we beat Keegan...we destroyed AYSES Gold...@ bwgophers...you are correct, we are extremely fast up front

lochwoodinvestments
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/03/13, 10:02 am

lochwoodinvestments wrote:@silentparent...we beat Keegan...we destroyed AYSES Gold...@ bwgophers...you are correct, we are extremely fast up front

@silentdad...we tied D'Feeters Mbemba with 9 girls and you ca verify that one! However we destroyed your number 10 and 16th ranked team with our full 11. I love this blogging..may start doing it full time...signing off once again with my new tag name#Hopeitaintyourdaughtersteamthatwedestroycomeqttime#

So you are backtracking a little huh? Probably wise, what people like you don't understand that in 5 games keegan will beat you, 4 out of 5 times. One off wins count very little and not winning your bracket shows this. When you beat keegan or any other teams repeatedly, win your bracket, or play in at least a semi, we will take notice. 1-0 wins in these cases mean little and thats why fbr is usually pretty accurate...

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 08/03/13, 08:09 am

silentparent wrote:
lochwoodinvestments wrote:@silentparent...we beat Keegan...we destroyed AYSES Gold...@ bwgophers...you are correct, we are extremely fast up front

@silentdad...we tied D'Feeters Mbemba with 9 girls and you ca verify that one! However we destroyed your number 10 and 16th ranked team with our full 11. I love this blogging..may start doing it full time...signing off once again with my new tag name#Hopeitaintyourdaughtersteamthatwedestroycomeqttime#

So you are backtracking a little huh? Probably wise, what people like you don't understand that in 5 games keegan will beat you, 4 out of 5 times. One off wins count very little and not winning your bracket shows this. When you beat keegan or any other teams repeatedly, win your bracket, or play in at least a semi, we will take notice. 1-0 wins in these cases mean little and thats why fbr is usually pretty accurate...

And Lockwood and FCD get saved by the moderators. Nice job 03 moderator, that is how it should be.
But where were you last year at this time when Solar was being pummeled by the forum mob?
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/13, 08:19 am

good4nuthin wrote:
silentparent wrote:

And Lockwood and FCD get saved by the moderators. Nice job 03 moderator, that is how it should be.
But where were you last year at this time when Solar was being pummeled by the forum mob?

Hmm how was he saved? What did he need saving from? His own bluster? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/13, 08:41 am

silentparent wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
silentparent wrote:

Peckerwood Investments is non-existant today. I'm guessing that's how he was saved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/13, 08:49 am

Ok, i see now. Good luck to the fcd suarez girls, parents not so much....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/03/13, 09:00 am

clique0205 wrote:
silentparent wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
silentparent wrote:

Peckerwood Investments is non-existant today. I'm guessing that's how he was saved.

Grassy Knoll Conspiracy Theory for Today...

Late yesterday evening, I received the following PM from another forum user...

"Is their anyway to delete the post that says FCD Suarez ain't scared. It's classless and that guy is not affiliated with our FC program."

After replying to him/her that they should contact the forum Admin, I went to offending thread started by Peckerwood and found that Peckerwood had already gone in and edited his/her posts and deleted all of the text from within them... Now this morning, the entire thread is gone...

Hmmmm... Me thinks that Peckerwood may have been an FCD Suarez insider all along, and that maybe... just maybe... Peckerwood and the person who PM'd me last night might be one and the same??? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by patricklikesu 08/03/13, 09:14 am

bwgophers wrote:
clique0205 wrote:
silentparent wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
silentparent wrote:

Grassy Knoll Conspiracy Theory for Today...

Late yesterday evening, I received the following PM from another forum user...

"Is their anyway to delete the post that says FCD Suarez ain't scared. It's classless and that guy is not affiliated with our FC program."

After replying to him/her that they should contact the forum Admin, I went to offending thread started by Peckerwood and found that Peckerwood had already gone in and edited his/her posts and deleted all of the text from within them... Now this morning, the entire thread is gone...

Hmmmm... Me thinks that Peckerwood may have been an FCD Suarez insider all along, and that maybe... just maybe... Peckerwood and the person who PM'd me last night might be one and the same??? Suspect

That is too bad, things were just starting to get fun. I guess to entertain ourselves, we all go back to throwing rocks at good4nuthin since the admin obviously doesn't like him! bom
patricklikesu
patricklikesu
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 08/03/13, 09:28 am

Yes....bring back the good4nuthin fun.
Without Fly and g4n....it could get boring around here.
Gophers might even make radical moves in the FBR just to get us talking...like move a top20 team down 7 spots or move the dreaded and feared FCD Suarez into the top25.
Wait that just happened.

Where's good4sumthin?
I used to love the
'Go Solar Chelsea' cheers and images
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin 08/03/13, 11:55 am

SolarPower00 wrote:Yes....bring back the good4nuthin fun.
Gophers might even make radical moves in the FBR just to get us talking...like move a top20 team down 7 spots or move the dreaded and feared FCD Suarez into the top25.
Wait that just happened.

Where's good4sumthin?
I used to love the

Believe me, I don't need help, I'm a rock magnet!
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach&Ref 08/03/13, 12:59 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:Yes....bring back the good4nuthin fun.
Wait that just happened.

Where's good4sumthin?
I used to love the

Believe me, I don't need help, I'm a rock magnet!

good4nuthin is my bestest friend! SHAKE AND BAKE! Smile
Coach&Ref
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 22/03/13, 05:53 pm

Bump it up!

How's it Flygirl?
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 25/03/13, 11:20 am

Top 5 perceptions (based on last FBR)

Summary: a very nice and tidy 03 top 5 landscape with all the major clubs represented (sorry Feet, I see you more as ECNL poachers than a legit club). I cannot wait to see these teams travel and play tournaments like Disney or Surf Cup.

1. Solar SRSA - Becoming the Vegas Cup champs have positioned this team as the #1 03 team in the nation, which does not surprise many around here. No, that is not my opinion, it's the SoCal forum's opinion - which seems to have a very professional tone about it. Each time I see this team play I cannot help but think that they have the best player in every position in our 03 pool. I have yet to see a weakness, and believe me, I have looked for one! When mentioning this team, I always seem to get the response back "that team will not be the same in a year" or " the pack will catch up, it's just a matter of time" or.... you have heard them as well. I think the only thing that could hope to break up this group or diminish their standing is when players are able to play up a division in Lake Highlands. Maybe then and only then, some of SRSA top tier will jump ship for a higher level of competition and another 03 team will have a shot at the #1 spot.

2. FC Dallas Predator - Good core group of 3 or 4 very talented girls. This team seems to be getting better as they focus on their strengths - speed, agility, quickness. I do however worry about depth... A 0-0 draw with DTS last Sunday shows good defense can shut this group down. I predict a harsh reality check for this team the next two weekends when they face Sting G and RASE 03. I like this team a lot, but think they will settle in where they belong - the #4 or 5 spot going into qualifying and let's pray there are no injuries.

3. Sting Gutierrez - Sting soccer at it's finest. Big, athletic, fast. This team seems to have attracted most of the best the organization has to offer and is gelling mid season. They are getting good work and playing competitive with the boys teams in UAL Gold and handling most teams in TGPL easily. I would really like to see a rematch with RASE 03 at this point in the season, it would be a much closer game in which I would predict a draw.

4. Liverpool RASE 03 - I still do not get changing the name to RASE for a season, but whatever floats the LW boat- this team is solid and good all around. With quality coaching and programs like going to visit and train at Anfield, I do not see retention and ECNL as a problem as many LP nay-sayers claim. If a player is quality, they will be recognized and found without the ECNL label, especially with the Liverpool machine behind them. I look for this team to remain solid, follow in the LP 2000's footsteps and be national caliber by the time U-14 rolls around.

5. Dallas Texans South - We see glimpses of this team in PTCL, but hear nothing about how they are doing against the SDL boys teams, which seem to be more "opt in scrimmages" than games - do they even keep score? Sorry to be so hard on this team, I do think DTS has some quality talent, play with alot of heart and have a ton of potential, but I just don't get into the whole "secretive, elusive, controlling" style of team management the season before qualifying. Is it running scared or just par for the course? I have heard both - hard to give any couddos for either. IMO, I think RM could do wonders with this core rather than hide it away in a dark corner and wait out the "select storm". - Got a PM from a DTS parent, they have won all of their boys games and are not ducking anyone - great job communicating DTS, keep us informed!

6-30
Many talented players and teams out there - but 6-30 is the space where the crazy happens. Teams will arrive, teams will fall apart, team parents will be too proud on the forum and get their hand slapped bom, teams that were named this, will now be named that, coaches will have had enough, parents will develop drinking problems, kids will be oblivious to it all and just want to go watch a movie and eat candy - just remember, it's 10 year old girls soccer. Relax, have fun, cheer, remember it's not you playing, it's your little girl. This will all pass and soon be a faint memory that you can wear as a badge of honor. It's kind of like having a party during a hurricane- have a few shots, have a little fun and it will all be over soon. sunny - til next hurricane season..
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 25/03/13, 04:29 pm

Herradura,

Sting Gutierrez (not Scarfone - that was a different team both from a player and coaching perspective) has not played Liverpool Rase 03 this year (2013) in TGPL. The game this year was a forfeit due to a tournament conflict and the game was not rescheduled.

The only meeting between Sting G and Liverpool Rase this year was in Liverpool's Freedom Cup Tournament, and Sting Gutierrez beat Rase 03 to win the championship.

So, given how much stronger Sting Gutierrez has gotten this year, I don't think it would be a draw.
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 04:38 pm

NoFanOfDrama wrote:Herradura,

Sting Gutierrez (not Scarfone - that was a different team both from a player and coaching perspective) has not played Liverpool Rase 03 this year (2013) in TGPL. The game this year was a forfeit due to a tournament conflict and the game was not rescheduled.

The only meeting between Sting G and Liverpool Rase this year was in Liverpool's Freedom Cup Tournament, and Sting Gutierrez beat Rase 03 to win the championship.

So, given how much stronger Sting Gutierrez has gotten this year, I don't think it would be a draw.

hmm wasn't that the famous sting g "guess" players tournament?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone 25/03/13, 04:41 pm

Wow. Someone got their feelings hurt.

What was the score of that RASE game at Legacy Cup?

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 04:42 pm

silentparent wrote:

Looks like NFOD is looking to take on SP in the category of oxymoronic usernames... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 25/03/13, 04:52 pm

Wait, is this the same Sting G team that didn't win their bracket and lost to Rush in their tournament?

Bottom line, after SRSA there is no clear cut #2 in this age group. There are about 5 teams that would all finish within about 2 games if they all played each other twice in a season.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/03/13, 04:52 pm

bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:

Looks like NFOD is looking to take on SP in the category of oxymoronic usernames... Twisted Evil

i love the irony in my name.... jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 25/03/13, 05:41 pm

Whatever the case, IMO, RASE is a much more consistent and experienced team. If these two teams played tomorrow, a draw would be a good showing for Sting G and a disappointment for LP...
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next