North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 10:58 pmsocroc
Join Heath Soccer Academy (Rockwall area)29/08/24, 11:02 amsocroc
09/10 COMPETITIVE TEAM IN ROCKWALL AREA17/08/24, 02:26 amJumpman
Last call Solar 09/10 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:48 amsocroc
Last call Solar 09 Rockwall22/07/24, 10:15 amsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 08:15 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 06:35 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)15/07/24, 05:18 pmsocroc
Solar 09 NPL NTX (Rockwall)26/06/24, 10:29 amsocroc
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts (Final 1-2 spots)26/06/24, 10:20 amDallas Texans East
2008G Dallas Texans Tryouts 26/06/24, 09:52 amDallas Texans East
Solar 07 Spear DII Classic League 25/06/24, 01:42 pmsocroc
Solar 06B RL and DI Classic 25/06/24, 01:34 pmsocroc
RSC 11' GCL w/Coach Adam23/06/24, 01:15 pmacst
Oh Yeah! movin' on UP 09's23/06/24, 09:58 amacst
Open Practice 20/06/24, 10:00 amCoach Jim
BvB '06 Gold D-1 Coach Chris Obara formerly with Ayses 17/06/24, 11:18 amBiroBiro
Renegades 2016G and 2017G North Blanton16/06/24, 06:30 pmtareyncarol
FCP Dynamos 2010B - Looking For Players16/06/24, 05:02 pmfcpcoach
Solar 2014B Williams - White - Needing 2 more players09/06/24, 02:39 pmMarvelousmar
RSC ELITE CAC09/06/24, 12:10 pmacst
RSC 08Clark02/06/24, 05:43 pmacst
Sting 2011 Boys ECNL RL NTX02/06/24, 06:17 amJumpman
NTX Celtic 2011B ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 11:04 pmFSFFL
NTX Celtic 06/07G ECNL-RL-NTX Opportunity01/06/24, 10:49 pmFSFFL

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15806 registered users
The newest registered user is Karly

Our users have posted a total of 205242 messages in 32019 subjects

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 10:04 pm

justchooit, the coach was just getting on the parents to stop yelling advice as any good coach should. Sometimes the parents forget the girls have a better idea of their shot chances. The Sting West team was a very good and talented team. At this level it is just who has better chances and takes it.

TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 10:08 pm

Thanks Soap Box Mom. We are trying to improve and will be joining the spring JR ECNL league out in McKinney. So plenty of good chances for us crazy okies to play the larger than life texans. Lol.
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 10:14 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:justchooit, the coach was just getting on the parents to stop yelling advice as any good coach should. Sometimes the parents forget the girls have a better idea of their shot chances. The Sting West team was a very good and talented team. At this level it is just who has better chances and takes it.
That's not what he was saying while I walked out.... Shocked But I won't air you guys dirty laundry.

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 10:37 pm

Justchooit, Ok i wasn't there i was taking the chairs out to the car during the meeting. But now i know what your hinting at. We had an issue with some of the girls not being nice to one of the girls who had left and we had one of our girls out with mono so the coach told the girls to be nice to their new teammates and for all parents and girls to accept the coach's decisions on players and playing time. Not hard to understand he's the coach not the parents. If you don't like it take your DD and money elsewhere.
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 10:41 pm

justchootit wrote:
TulsaFootballDad wrote:justchooit, the coach was just getting on the parents to stop yelling advice as any good coach should. Sometimes the parents forget the girls have a better idea of their shot chances. The Sting West team was a very good and talented team. At this level it is just who has better chances and takes it.
That's not what he was saying while I walked out.... Shocked But I won't air you guys dirty laundry.

Is it weird that a Sting West parent was stalking your sideline at a different complex this weekend?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 10:47 pm

ForReal seems to all be part of the game nowadays. But wont take it that way we were on the field and weren't hiding anything. The coach was just saying what he had too to a bunch of Prima Donna's and their PrimaDonna parents
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 10:59 pm

ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:

Is it weird that a Sting West parent was stalking your sideline at a different complex this weekend?
Like you stalk Sting West. You said "They are definitely good, but not great." So that must mean you've watched them play.

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 11:15 pm

justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:

Like you stalk Sting West. You said they aren't a great team, so that must mean you've watched them play.

I've seen you guys play. May have even played you. Your guess. Hardly a stalker. When you have 3 DDs playing soccer, you tend to have waits at complexes and happen to see other teams play. But I'm also a data guy. And, yes, like I said, you are "definitely good."  But not great. The difference between good and great is in the eye of the beholder. Youth Soccer Rankings have you at No. 139 in Nation. Good, not great.

If it makes you feel any better about my apparent slight, I think there are only 2-3 great teams in NTX.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/11/16, 06:19 am

Sorry guys, this is good news to see the competition strengthening within the region. The transition to age pure still has a lot of players and teams jockeying for positions. I will need to see more results through the rest of the year and after signing next year before passing to much judgment.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/11/16, 08:29 am

Was this thread mostly a shot at the NTX '05 age group?

Back to top Go down

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 29/11/16, 09:06 am

Nice Keeper, Sounds like sour grapes but I like it! I don't like the guy either because he cut my DD but it is what it is and even though he is not the most sensitive a**hole around. He is what it he is. I can't say that he is a cheat. We had an older daughter that played for him for 5 years and know him very well. Yes, I hate what he did to my daughter and maybe it's just my mommy instincts but my older one is playing and succeeding at the college level because of him after DT did nothing for her. My comment about watching TSC and Sting West play was just because they both dominated their age groups and I was not aware that they played each other in Tulsa.

KeeperCommander wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
But when Sting West played TSC in Tulsa they used several 04's. One of the 04's playing with them looked like a grown woman playing against children. She also scored 3 of the 4 goals against them, including the only goal in the final. Shocked

I was making no commentary on whether they could play with Beattie.  Just provided data. As you might see from my prior posts, I think Sting West might have an overly inflated opinion about the strength of their team. They are definitely good, but not great. But I love that a West parent "called out" Beattie for using ringers while never mentioning using 04s themselves, including apparently the big ringer goal scorer.

And, if I had to guess based on results, Beattie had some of those ringers in Dallas this weekend.
You have bad info. Sting West didn't use any 04's in the Friendship Cup, it was all 05's. TSC didn't have the guest players in the game I watched at Texas Cup. From your posts I figure your DD plays for Sting Higgy??

I have bad info?  Aren't you the one who just did a total about-face on West using 04s in Tulsa?

So naive. If the coach is jd and he could sneak an 01 in, he would. He would also make sure she parks her car far away so no one is the wiser.
cheers
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 29/11/16, 09:26 am

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Nice Keeper, Sounds like sour grapes but I like it!  I don't like the guy either because he cut my DD but it is what it is and even though he is not the most sensitive a**hole around. He is what it he is. I can't say that he is a cheat. We had an older daughter that played for him for 5 years and know him very well.  Yes, I hate what he did to my daughter and maybe it's just my mommy instincts but my older one is playing and succeeding at the college level because of him after DT did nothing for her.  My comment about watching TSC and Sting West play was just because they both dominated their age groups and I was not aware that they played each other in Tulsa.  

KeeperCommander wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

I was making no commentary on whether they could play with Beattie.  Just provided data. As you might see from my prior posts, I think Sting West might have an overly inflated opinion about the strength of their team. They are definitely good, but not great. But I love that a West parent "called out" Beattie for using ringers while never mentioning using 04s themselves, including apparently the big ringer goal scorer.

And, if I had to guess based on results, Beattie had some of those ringers in Dallas this weekend.
You have bad info. Sting West didn't use any 04's in the Friendship Cup, it was all 05's. TSC didn't have the guest players in the game I watched at Texas Cup. From your posts I figure your DD plays for Sting Higgy??

I have bad info?  Aren't you the one who just did a total about-face on West using 04s in Tulsa?

So naive. If the coach is jd and he could sneak an 01 in, he would. He would also make sure she parks her car far away so no one is the wiser.
cheers

Has your college aged dd guest played on his 05 team recently?

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 29/11/16, 09:35 am

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Nice Keeper, Sounds like sour grapes but I like it!  I don't like the guy either because he cut my DD but it is what it is and even though he is not the most sensitive a**hole around. He is what it he is. I can't say that he is a cheat. We had an older daughter that played for him for 5 years and know him very well.  Yes, I hate what he did to my daughter and maybe it's just my mommy instincts but my older one is playing and succeeding at the college level because of him after DT did nothing for her.  My comment about watching TSC and Sting West play was just because they both dominated their age groups and I was not aware that they played each other in Tulsa.  

KeeperCommander wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

cheers

JD may be a great coach or worked wonders with your DD.

But no doubt he is a CHEAT - caught most recently in the LH post-season games this past spring.

If you recall, he used to have the honor of a top 10 topic on this site discussing his lengthy NTSSA suspension, illegal recruiting, missing money, etc.

Good coach?  To each his own.

Cheat?  Without a doubt.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 29/11/16, 10:51 am

Zizou wrote:Sorry guys, this is good news to see the competition strengthening within the region. The transition to age pure still has a lot of players and teams jockeying for positions. I will need to see more results through the rest of the year and after signing next year before passing to much judgment.

We will be anxiously awaiting your thoughts.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 29/11/16, 11:57 am

Two things I got from this.....
1. Still not sure that some posting realize that Soapbox_mom is a spoof and a goof having fun with you guys.
2. "Showcase" tournaments for 05's. Now that is funny.

Last edited by Coach on 29/11/16, 01:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 29/11/16, 12:54 pm

Coach wrote:Two things I got from this.....
1. Still not sure that some posting realize that Soapbox_mom is a spoof and a goof having fun with you guys.
2. "Showcase" tournanents for 05's. Now that is funny.

I resent that allegation. I bring probing insight and interesting topics to this board. Without me moderating, this board would shut down.

Last edited by Soapbox_mom on 29/11/16, 02:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 29/11/16, 01:42 pm

Coach wrote:Two things I got from this.....
2. "Showcase" tournanents for 05's. Now that is funny.

Hey, what ever it takes to bring in the cash.

Your first point may be an indicator of why the second point works.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/11/16, 03:58 pm

If this is a set up to keep people engaged in the website by introducing such negative topics might be the worse idea to keep the site alive.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/11/16, 03:59 pm

It will backfire.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/11/16, 04:26 pm

Zizou wrote:If this is a set up to keep people engaged in the website by introducing such negative topics might be the worse idea to keep the site alive.

Ummm...nobody told you. This website died a loooooong time ago Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 30/11/16, 05:51 am

Perhaps Soapbox mom is real and everyone else is fake.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 30/11/16, 07:08 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

cheers
Not quite sure where I came into the equation on this.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikarius_lee 30/11/16, 09:12 pm

Dominant 11 year olds? That's funny !
Vikarius_lee
Vikarius_lee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 30/11/16, 09:18 pm

Vikarius_lee wrote:Dominant 11 year olds? That's funny !
Is there any other type of dominance?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 30/11/16, 09:24 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Perhaps Soapbox mom is real and everyone else is fake.

Yessss

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3